Obsession

Sunday, January 31, 2010

31st January 2010

Hmm.. My first blog post where to begin;

Life is way too short if only forever young wasn't just a saying but a choice. Sharing millions of memories while learning everyday through each event, adventure, drama's and many happy or sad moments so why forget them all when i can jot it down and let the world experience those memories with me :) .

Yay so this is my first blog post, my name is Elaine I turning 18 in June :) part asian part european & i am short & my life seems to be a blast right now, seeing as i'm finally going to Uni after 12 years of schooling with teachers standing by my side through every little thing now i'm in the real world, a Freshman.

Signing off now :) Adios amigos


P.S Happy Birthday M ;) Party hard & Love love ‹з

0 comments: